Sunday 26 June 2011

Sunday

After working to many hours this week and spending Saturday night eating Indian, drinking beer and playing an old Mega Drive I acquired, it surprised me when I woke up early Sunday morning feeling good enough to go out for a blast. After spending a few minutes hooking up my new Go pro mount for the purpose of a review it was on, taking in a rather scenic route to work with plenty of fun sections I was enjoying myself but I seem to be struggling, maybe over exertion, everything just feels like a lot of effort lately, the ride was still enjoyable. The down side being that upon arriving at work covered in sweat and in my riding gear I was greeted with 56 bikes to lug upstairs, still it's all good exercise. Right:?

Route here: http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/kWJmSgipYtI