Monday 30 May 2011

Mud, Sweat and Gears

It is done. looking like the Tunstall race was going to be unachievable due to other commitments my lovely lady has paid for my entry into the Danbury outdoors race on the 24th of July, I'm only entered for the 1hr race to get a taste for what racing is all about, although I have been riding for a lot of years it's never really appealed to me but recently I just really want to give it a go.
I seem to be finding it harder to find other people to ride with so hopefully this will be a great opportunity to meet other riders and give me more of a reason to keep up my regular riding. As far as training goes I think I'll just carry on with my usual ride routine and see how I go, I'm not really set on taking this to seriously yet just a bit of fun.

Although as my other half points out I am stupidly competitive.

|Uh Oh!

More info on the race series here: http://www.mudsweatgears.co.uk/

ReatinRides on.